Planning Engineering – Planning Analyst
Established in Taiwan in 1974, Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn) is the world’s largest electronics manufacturer. Foxconn is also the leading technological solution provider, and it continuously leverages its expertise in software and hardware to integrate its unique manufacturing systems with emerging technologies. By capitalizing on its expertise in Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Networks, and Robotics / Automation, the Group has expanded not only its capabilities into the development of electric vehicles, digital health and robotics, but also three key technologies –AI, semiconductors and new-generation communications technology – which are key to driving its long-term growth strategy and the four core product pillars: Consumer Products, Enterprise Products, Computing Products and Components and Others.
The Planning Engineering organization is a primary supporting function of Foxconn Ohio production departments. The organization’s primary duties are to plan and execute modifications to production system including introduction of new process equipment, modification of existing building and infrastructure, and installing new manufacturing infrastructure on Foxconn Ohio campus.
This role provides exciting opportunity for the candidate to be part of the Foxconn’s EV journey and grow with it.
- Coordinate interactions between planning group functions (Facility Planning, Manufacturing Planning, Process Planning) and internal / external stakeholders for active projects and business development front-end engineering requests
- Monitor and maintain shared information database for active projects
- Monitor and maintain evolving project management execution schedules with internal / external stakeholders and 3rd party contractors and integrators
- Coordinate and support business management / business deployment objectives
- Track and monitor department compliance, training / organizational development, and external community interface with planning group members
- Liaison to Purchasing group for processing procurement requests
- Liaison to Finance group for processing budget allocations necessary to facilitate FOH factory transformation and FOH asset management
- Liaison to Accounts Payable group to process vendor cash transfers and project completion reports
- Liaison to EHS group for active project close-out item coordination with relevant Planning Group project owners
Education and Ideal Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business management or business administration is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Business Administration or equivalent work experience is required
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), ability to lead cross-functional group meetings, delegate tasks, and provide follow-up milestone achievement support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
Preferences and Qualifications
- The successful candidate for this position must have a strong management / administrative coordination background with the ability to work with Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Business Strategy, Business Development, and Human Relations to execute Planning Group business objectives
- Must be self-directed with exceptional time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; Strong project management skills to keep team and actions on track to completion
- Demonstrate hands-on approach, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Motivated to learn and develop incredible on-the-job experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The factory has both office area and shop floor area. The noise level in the office area is generally quiet. Wearing of personal protective equipment’s (PPE) when visiting the shop floor is required
- This job is primarily office-based but will require some time spent in the plant operating environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Travel is minimal (5%) for this position
Compensation & Benefits
- Robust health, vision, and dental plans
- Competitive market salary
- Vacation plans and paid time off (front-loaded)
- Retirement and matching 401K
- Family and life insurance options
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Foxconn-D GroupWarren, OH
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.