- Posted: over a month ago
Growth, Excellence, & Humility!
These are our three core values and if they resonate with you, keep reading...
We are a growing, 2nd generation-owned Construction Management Firm. We are a small, dedicated team of people that successfully tackles large scale projects, and have been doing that for 40 years!
We are looking for a Commercial Construction Professional that has proven experience in the following areas …
- Ground-up projects that include site development, concrete, steel, pre-cast, and masonry materials, and
- Interior buildouts and remodels
- Can run multiple projects, while self-performing a portion of the carpentry work
- Can direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit.
- Can effectively create 2 and 4-week look-ahead schedules
- Have both critical and creative problem-solving skills
- Have a positive and cooperative personality
Our new Construction Superintendent will be a leader in the field that will help us complete our projects safely, on-time and on-budget.
What we can offer You!
We are dedicated to the well-being of our team members. Our compensation and benefits package not only supports our team members and their families but benefits local communities.
- Compensation BETTER than competitive
- Exceptional performance-based bonus program
- Generously funded profit sharing
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Company truck and per diem for overnight stays on traveling jobs
- Tuition reimbursement for team members
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
- 100% charitable match
- Medical insurance coverage
FoxArneson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Superintendent with 5+ years of leading ground up and remodeling project in the retail and warehouse/distribution markets. As a FoxArneson Superintendent, you will have the opportunity to manage all the tasks associated with construction and field operations for your project from day one. Our goal will be to empower you in the field and give you, as well as the rest of your Project team, all the tools you’ll need to bring your project to completion on schedule, within budget and per the specifications.
At FoxArneson, we are a results-driven company with big goals. We strive to do what’s best for our clients, our team members, and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- 5-15+ years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on jobs
- Computer skills including Procore, Excel, Outlook, Procore, and Microsoft Projects
- OSHA 10 (OSHA 30 preferred)
- Willingness to travel regionally, including over-night stays and long-term projects.
- Have and maintain a current, valid driver’s license
Join our Team
We are FoxArneson - a true design/build team, providing one point of responsibility that combines a focus on our clients’ needs and goals with unparalleled attention and transparency. With 38 years’ experience, our success has been in our ability to cultivate and maintain long term relationships with our clients, by having a personal connection and a clear understanding of their needs and expectations. We do this with great pride, treating each project as if it were our very own.
Are you a person who can make a difference at FoxArneson? If this describes you, apply today at the company you'll want to retire from! We look forward to meeting you.
ConstructionView all jobs at FoxArneson, Inc.