Vault Teller - Full-Time - Black Creek
- Expired: September 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have a career opportunity at our Black Creek branch for a full-time Vault Teller!
The role of Vault Teller is to create a positive first impression and establish strong member relationships and assist as needed with supervision of the front-line staff and branch operations.
Duties of a Vault Teller include but are not limited to:
- Daily reconciliation of all branch vaults and following all cash control guidelines and procedures.
- Supervise, motivate and train front line staff and back up the operations of the branch when the Manager and/or Teller Supervisor are unavailable.
- Confidentially, accurately, and efficiently open new accounts, process basic and advanced member transactions, and assist members with problem resolution.
- Build member relationships, educate our members, identify needs and cross sell credit union products and services.
Ideal candidates for this position will have flexible availability, be passionate about providing excellent member/customer service and thrive in a team and results oriented environment.
Preferred candidates will possess sales, cash handling and financial industry experience, proven excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional attention to detail skills and advanced computer skills. Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus.
Branch hours: Mon.- Fri. 8am-5:30pm, Sat. 9am-Noon
Fox Communities Credit Union is a $2.5 billion in assets community-based credit union serving more than 115,000 members at over 20 locations. We take pride in being a progressive, member-owned, full service financial institution dedicated to serving the community.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our team members are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all team members Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Fox Communities Credit Union
AddressBlack Creek, WI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fox Communities Credit Union
Get fresh Vault Teller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.