Member Support Center Specialist (Call Center)- Full-Time - Enterprise Ave.
- Posted: over a month ago
We currently have a career opportunity for a full-time Member Support Center Specialist at our corporate office (Enterprise) in Appleton!
The Member Support Center Specialist will create a positive first impression and establish strong member relationships while assisting members, potential members, and other departments with their requests by phone or electronic delivery channels.
The primary responsibilities of the Member Support Center Specialist role include but are not limited to:
- Assist members with account inquiries, account maintenance and problem resolution on the phone, by email, or in writing via other electronic delivery channels as required
- Answer the phone in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Troubleshoot calls regarding member accounts
- Protect the confidentiality of our member's accounts by properly identifying callers
- Remain knowledgeable about account titles and designations and identify parties authorized to access account information and perform transactions
- Maintain knowledge of credit union policy, processes, and procedures
- Cross sell credit union products and services while educating members on products and services that meet their needs
- Provide information and direct members to appropriate credit union representatives
- Be aware of member service goals and support department service levels
Candidates for the Member Support Center Specialist position should possess:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and with ability to multi-task. One to three years of similar or related experience preferred
- Basic technical support
- Strong written and verbal communication and telephone skills, ability to empathize with members
- Ability to navigate throughout multiple programs on a computer at one time; able to prioritize work, and multi-task
- Ability to assist members with basic technical support of our website, digital banking, and Mobile app on multiple types of devices: mobile, tablet, desktop pc, Mac, etc.
Call Center hours: Mon. - Wed. 8am-5pm, Thurs. & Fri. 8am- 6pm, Sat. 9-12pm
Fox Communities Credit Union is a $2.5 billion in assets community-based credit union serving more than 115,000 members at over 20 locations. We take pride in being a progressive, member-owned, full service financial institution dedicated to serving the community.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our team members are our most important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long-term disability insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all team members Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Fox Communities Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Fox Communities Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?