About our company:
Fox Cities Home Buyers is a Green Bay based company who is rapidly growing, dedicated to serving Brown and Outagamie counties by providing win-win solutions for distressed sellers of residential properties. We help homeowners sell their property fast for cash without the headaches of real estate agents, repairs, or delays. We are a company that loves what we do and find pleasure in honoring God in our work. By helping people, we find value in what we do each day.
With our proprietary marketing systems, we find distressed properties and buy them in a manner that is a win-win for both us and the home seller. Many times, these properties do not fit our buying criteria. We then pass these deals along to our preferred buyers who are looking for great investment properties.
Rockstar’s only! Come and build your own empire within our fun and progressive company in the real estate industry. We only hire top producers who love a challenge and love winning every day. We work hard and have a lot of fun, too!
About the Position and Expectations:
The ideal person we're looking for is incredibly organized, enjoys a fast-paced day with varying tasks, executing checklists and procedures, has the ability to multi-task with a HIGH attention to detail, has strong communication skills and is easily trainable. In this role, there will be an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with our buyers and sellers, and requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
As the Relationship Manager you will be the main point of contact/resource for our sellers and buyers when we get a property under contract. You must have exceptional customer service throughout the entire transaction to ensure a smooth and successful closing. You will follow timelines and follow up with our sellers and buyers to ensure all questions are answered and deadlines are met. You will establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, title companies, inspectors, and appraisers. You will manage calendars, coordinate inspections, get quotes, schedule final walkthroughs, and closings. You must be coachable and open to learning new systems and processes to streamline our business.
· Communicate with sellers and buyers, reach out and update at least once per week
· Manage and ensure all paperwork is completed correctly for each transaction
· Coordinate and schedule appraisals, contractors, inspections, and final walkthroughs, etc.
· Get quotes
· Proactive and professional communication third party vendors
· Foster and maintain excellent relationships with all parties involved in the transaction and see all contracted deals through to close on a timely manner
· Schedule closings
· Collect reviews after closing
· Input transaction details into CRM
·Finding and building relationships with lenders, contractors, and property managers
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Must be highly detail and process oriented
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
· Excellent time management skills
· Transaction coordinating experience (preferred)
· Must be confident over the phone
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral are an absolute must
· Willing to do other tasks outside of job description if needed
· Must be a go-getter
· Must be a team player
We are looking for someone who will grow with us! We have an incredible culture, if you aren’t aligned with our core values, you need not apply.
1. We are OBSESSED with our reputation.
2. We are problem solvers.
3. We always operate from a place of compassion.
4. We take ownership for our actions and results no matter the outcome.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide homeowners with an astonishingly fast and incredibly easy sale of their real estate. To always bear in mind that behind every transaction there is a person or family with a unique situation.
· Unlimited bonus potential.
· Promotions as you grow with the company
· Professional & personal growth opportunities.