Fox Chase Project Manager
Access Property Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Project Manager plans and directs a construction crew assigned to various projects and work locations.
- Meets with the General Manager to plan and prioritize established production goals.
- Directs daily work assignments of construction crew to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Communicates with suppliers and on-site residents regarding necessary information that may include Project progress.
- Collaborates with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determines needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plans all construction operations and schedules intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquires equipment and material to handle inadequacies timely.
- Evaluates progress and prepares detailed reports.
- Enforces existing methods and procedures to employees.
- Monitors and instructs staff regarding safety regulations and procedures.
- Drives a company vehicle to job sites.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Education/Experience Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in Construction, 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Bilingual a plus
- Familiarity with reading and following engineer specifications and working with on-site engineers
- Must have current driver’s license
- Documented supervisory skills
- Excellent organizational/multitasking skills
- Detail oriented and organized individual
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- A team player with leadership abilities
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions:
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; stand; use hands and fingers to handle and control tools and objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee may lift and/or move up project materials of significant weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need to access various points on the building and frequently operate a ladder safely.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is minimal.
- The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to all compliance laws and regulations defined by industry standards.
Access Property Management
4 Walter E Foran BlvdFlemington, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?