Our client, leading apparel brand in San Francisco is looking for an iOS App Designer for our Digital e-commerce team. The ideal candidate intimately understands best-in-class iOS design and can work cross functionally with product management, developers, and the foundational design team to bring our roadmap to life. In this role, you will lead all phases of the design process including design, prototyping, spec creation and feedback loops.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of UX Design/Product Design experience
- Expert in App Design and Interaction Design, Strong in Visual Design - able to apply elements from an existing Design System to ensure consistency with a broad suite of applications.
- Expert in Sketch, Zeplin, and InVision
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Framer, Flinto, Axure or Principle
- Experience working with iOS App/Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiarity with iOS enough to understand if what you are designing can be built. More experience hands-on with development is always a plus but not expected to code.
- Excels at pairing side-by-side with Developers to ensure implementation meets the design intent.
- Demonstrable skills with reviewing implemented work, providing pointed feedback and holding the cross-functional team accountable to delivering the application as designed - ensuring it matches the designs created or where needed engaging in the discussion with the team and UX management on deviations based on input during the development process.
- Experience gathering input from end-users and conducting or participating in usability testing and needs-finding research.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Detail-oriented and have excellent work-file organization.
Please submit a resume/portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Fourth FloorAs the leading fashion recruiting firm in the country, we place industry professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles with major beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands and retailers nationwide.