Our client, a Lifestyle Apparel Brand in San Francisco, is actively seeking an organized detail-oriented UX web designer to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging, disruptive experiences wherever the brands customers or employees interact with technology – from websites to physical stores to the applications used to run businesses. The work of our group impacts all of their brands across every major platform.
- Assigned to the Design System Team, co-own Stitch, our Design System, along with the Design System Lead, the UX Creative Director, Front End Developers, and brand partners.
- Participate in conversations starting in early concept development, providing input on components as they are being developed and helping to form the nuances of the final design and implementation.
- Produce thorough explorations of possible system solutions to complex content and interaction problems on the ecommerce platform and with the brand marketing and content teams.
- Champion solutions that are intuitive, powerful and delightful
- Expand the existing Design System based on business and user needs and co-own the education, governance and evangelism of the system.
- Work collaboratively with interaction design, product management, user research, engineering, and brand creative partners
- Pair daily, in person if possible, with the Design System Developers on experiments, strategy, governance and implementation details.
- Eloquently communicate design decisions to stakeholders of all levels
- Advocate for the user as much as for the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the individual brand teams, maintaining a two-way conversation by helping them improve the usability of their site content while also constantly discussing brand infusion into our core experiences
- An online portfolio which demonstrates minimum 5 years experience designing engaging user experiences for the desktop, mobile and any other digital experience
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, User Experience, Human Factors or related field
- Fluency in visual design and interaction principles and ability to sweat the details
- Experience designing for eCommerce or SaaS (web and native a plus)
- Hands-on experience designing responsive sites
- Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams
- Nimble, self-driven and balance multiple projects with aggressive development cycles
- Experience with the following tools: Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe CS, GitHub, other prototyping tools
Please submit resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.