A High Fashion Footwear Brand is seeking a personable and sales-savvy Store Manager to join them at their San Francisco retail location. In this role, you will lead the retail team, striving to create an exceptional customer experience while positively representing the brand and elevating its unique aesthetic. You will work to increase profits while prioritizing customer satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, start-up company that is making its mark on the footwear space with stunning designs and an innovative approach to retail.
· Train and lead the retail staff to represent the brand and create an excellent customer experience
· Drive the efficiency and productivity of the store
· Ensure all staff members are well-versed in products and brand strategy
· Be the liaison between headquarters and store
· Take the lead on all day-to-day operations of the store, including payroll, staffing, and scheduling
· Manage inventory and order fulfillment
· Spearhead in-store events and participate in marketing initiatives communicated by headquarters
· Manage the store’s weekly and seasonal visual merchandising
· Provide feedback to sales associates on performance and operations
· Process all online to in-store returns
· Strive for excellent results in all areas; sales, customer service, team building, etc.
· 3+ years of specialty retail experience
· 2+ years in a store manager or general manager role
· Experience in OR demonstrated passion for accessories and/or leather goods
· Tech-savvy and able to pick up new software quickly
· Stellar interpersonal communication skills
· Sales-minded with an entrepreneurial mindset
· Proactive and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail and organization
· Ability to lift 15 pounds
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.