Leading Corporate Retailer in San Francisco is looking for a talented and driven Senior Web Graphic Designer to join their highly creative team on a contract basis. This is a great fit for an innovative individual with a demonstrated passion for design. In this exciting role, you will drive projects from initial design to final execution for a host of marketing vehicles. Your designs should tell a compelling story while remaining consistent with the brand’s messaging.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with Copywriters, Designers, Merchants, Marketers, the UI/UX teams, and Content Developers
- Actively develop graphic standards
- Concept stories for a variety of digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts
- Design effective site/email experiences to enhance the brand and overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain guidelines for all customer-facing applications
- Ensure designs work within a responsive design system
- Present and communicate concepts to a wide range of audiences
What you'll need:
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design required
- 5+ years of web and print design experience (video editing is a plus)
- Experience partnering and directing visual UX designers
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Strong time management, flexibility, and multitasking skills, with the ability to work in a demanding/fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project management, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.