Contemporary Retail Brand in Los Angeles is seeking a savvy and creative Social Media Coordinator to join their team! Your in-depth knowledge of the latest pop culture, technology, and social media trends will put you ahead of the curve as you manage and implement marketing projects and campaigns across all social channels and assist with influencer relationship building. Working closely with the Social Media team, your top-notch collaboration skills are a must!
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Communications preferred
· 1-2+ years of marketing experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· In-depth understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter strategy
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.