Our client, a Lifestyle Apparel Brand in San Francisco, is actively seeking an organized and creative Merchandiser Coordinator to join their team on a freelance basis. The ideal candidate has an elevated sense of style and a passion for chic, contemporary apparel. Your ability to accurately represent the company’s image and vision will make you a great fit for this role.
- Manage and update the brand’s retail website
- Develop a strong digital retail presence that provides a compelling online customer experience
- Update product assortment according to merchant team’s in-season business reaction
- Prepare for seasonal and trend changes to ensure merchandise is grouped and managed accordingly
- Maintain website and category hierarchy in accordance to merchant’s direction
- Ensure all products are accurately imaged and copied for proper site display
- Organize and sort styles depending on respective groups
- Update merchandise categories and eliminate sold-out styles and markdowns
- Coordinate with marketing to develop effective content
- Frequently check website to ensure proper product display
- Liaison between merchandising teams to resolve issues and communicate web calendar
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to resolve issues
- Ensure all products have the correct copy
- At least 1-3 years in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional experience in retail preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
- Direct experience with backend website tools and technologies
- Motivated, driven individual with strong communication skills
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a group
- Superb communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to direct project work across teams
- Ability to make sound technical decisions and liaise with technical resources
Please submit resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.