Our client, a Leading Accessories Brand, is looking for a talented, motivated, individual to join their team as a Part – Time Senior Jewelry Designer. In this vital role, you will be collaborating with the design team on seasonal products and ensuring a seamless development pipeline. You will be using your expert knowledge on current jewelry trends to innovate the brand’s aesthetic, while still remaining within the brand’s vision. You are a creative thinker with a love for fashion and you have a love for being up to date with trends! This is a great opportunity to showcase your design perspective for a leading jewelry brand.
· Oversee conceptualization of all design projects
· Create complete collections for the brands Market Week
· Responsible for Knowledge of jewelry techniques and materials
· Provide original create work based off of direction from senior management
· Develop new ideas through current trend research
· Must use knowledge of costume jewelry to create unique accessories for the brand
· Must have experience in Costume Jewelry Design
· Has experience with junior / on trend jewelry
· Must have experience in Merchandising
· Preferred CAD experience
· Preferred Photoshop experience
· Precise and strong communication skills
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.