Luxury Apparel Brand in Los Angeles is seeking an Associate Retail Planner to join their team on a temporary basis. In this role, you will support the Merchandise Planning Manager in the distribution of merchandise to retail channels around the world. Ideal candidates are great collaborators with relevant experience in retail allocation.
· Support in the execution of allocation strategies that align with the company’s financial plans and inventory turn objectives
· Design and implement new allocation strategies in collaboration with the Merchandising and Planning teams
· Conduct a weekly analysis of historical data in order to identify trends, improve best practices, and recap best sellers
· Track purchase orders
· Ensure all retail stores are stocked with the inventory needed to optimize sales
· Liaise with the customer service team to ensure the seamless distribution of merchandise to all locations
· 1+ years of experience in retail allocation, with knowledge of key store allocation philosophies
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office and retail applications like JE Allocation & Replenishment, Full Circle, Retail-Pro, and/or QlikView
· Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills and a mind for retail math
· Exceptional organizational abilities with keen attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.