Our client, Luxury Watch Retailer, is seeking a part-time Fulfillment Coordinator to join their team in Long Island City! In this role, you will assist with receiving merchandise, preparing and packing orders, and supporting the customer service team.
Please note, this role will be working two weeks per month.
- Receiving merchandise into inventory.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to product type and warehouse assignment.
- Picking, packing and preparing orders for shipment
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Ensuring warehouse/storage areas are accessible, neat and organized, including breaking down of packages and packing material.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Assisting in other assigned projects, as needed
- Providing direct support and back-up to the department manager.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented work process necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
Fourth FloorAs the leading fashion recruiting firm in the country, we place industry professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles with major beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands and retailers nationwide.