Operations Support Associate - Leading Luxury Retailer - Aspen, CO
Fourth Floor Aspen, CO
- Expired: January 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
World-Famous Luxury Brand is looking for an Operations Support Associate to join their team in Aspen, CO! In this role, you will assist with back of house needs. This includes attending to customer needs and inquiries, managing inventory, organizing the stock room, replenishing the sales floor, etc.
The ideal candidate is well-organized, dedicated, and operationally strong.
You’ll also need:
· 1+ years’ experience in retail stock; accessories or luxury experience preferred
· Positive, service-oriented attitude
· Experience creating visual merchandising displays and running standard POS transactions
· Previous back of house experience
· Strong communication skills
· Proven enthusiasm towards the position and brand
If this sounds like a good fit, please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.