World-Famous Luxury Brand is looking for a Retail Support Associate to join their team in Aspen, CO! In this role, you will assist both with front and back of house needs. This includes attending to customer needs and inquiries, processing transactions, returns, exchanges, and building visual merchandising displays that effectively showcase the brand’s product lines.
Someone well-organized, dedicated, and thoughtful will surely thrive in this role.
You’ll also need:
· 1+ years’ experience in retail sales; accessories or luxury experience preferred
· Positive, service-oriented attitude
· Experience creating visual merchandising displays and running standard POS transactions
· Previous back of house experience
· Strong communication skills
· Proven enthusiasm towards the position and brand
If this sounds like a good fit, please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
Fourth FloorAs the leading fashion recruiting firm in the country, we place industry professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles with major beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands and retailers nationwide.