A Leading Contemporary Apparel Brand based in San Francisco has an immediate need for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis! In this role, you will support the Site Marketing team in order to maintain a seamless site experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and bring attention to detail and enthusiasm to each task.
· Maintain the marketing calendar for non-mobile, mobile, and app
· Assist in the review of creative content and give final approval
· Oversee campaigns to ensure success in all areas of media platforms
· Quality check proofs and beta links
· Conduct competitor research for use in brand promotion
· Set up and test app push notifications
· Conduct ad hoc reporting
· Contribute to brand strategies to innovate brand awareness and drive traffic on all social platforms and across all markets
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar
· 3+ years’ experience in online marketing, merchandising, or other form of online retail
· Project management experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
· Accountability and resourcefulness
· Meticulous attention to detail and organization
· Comfortable working with multiple online platforms; experience with Adobe Analytics preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.