A Leading Beauty and Health & Wellness Startup is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their team! This is a chance to join a unique company whose main focus is evaluating and providing the best type of products to consumers. This brand acts as a middleman between founders and retailers, providing insight and evaluation on products within the lifestyle, wellness, and beauty space.
Full-time employees of this company enjoy awesome perks like product samples, room for growth, and the chance to work in a dynamic, enthusiastic company culture.
About the Job:
· Strategizing digital, social, and traditional marketing campaigns to grow brand awareness across all platforms
· Blowing up the brand’s key messaging initiatives and implementing these in all channels
· Managing active campaigns and optimizing them if they’re not performing
· Creating and overseeing the Marketing calendar and budget
· Identifying and building relationships potential media partners within the industry
· Presiding over active social media accounts
· Partnering with creative teams on asset development and sales collateral
· You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role at a startup or similar fast-growing company
· You have experience building brand knowledge and identity
· You have in-depth knowledge of every media type, including social media
· You’ve got a proven ability to create compelling, effective content
· You are proficient in tools like MS Office, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Wordpress, and Keynote – experience with Salesforce is a plus!
· You are a pro at project management, multitasking, staying organized, and meeting deadlines
· You have excellent communication and analytical skills
· You can think outside of the box and instantly see solutions to problems right in front of you
Please submit your resume for consideration.