Growth Marketing Manager - Retail Technology Company
Fourth Floor New York, NY
- Expired: January 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
A retail technology company is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, who will work in partnership with the VP of Brand Management in developing scalable, programmatic marketing plans to drive local traffic to the stores (and brand websites). Understanding the full cycle of strategy, creative, media buying, implementation, tracking/optimization will be paramount for success in this role.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy across owned and paid channels.
- Create and deploy ongoing store-level email CRM programing and flows setup inclusive of post visit NPS survey, product/store reviews, cross selling to other products and cross selling to other brands/stores.
- Create and deploy paid digital campaigns utilizing the audience & geo-targeting strategies to ramp new store openings and drive traffic to company powered stores (i.e. FB/IG paid media, google).
- Create and deploy corporate, B2B campaigns to generate leads and drive website traffic (i.e Linkedin Ads, FB/IG and SEM).
- Lead internal & external creative resources to create assets needed for owned assets (CRM) and paid media activations.
- Explore offline marketing strategies that create synergies across brands to boost store performance (i.e multi-brand Direct mail, OOH).
- Support the organization in the development of brand-centric components of overall retail strategy (i.e. experiential marketing, sales process / content for staff trainings, etc.).
- Manage budgets (by channel/brand), KPIs, optimizations and synthesis of results.
- Create and define benchmarks, recommendations and optimizations.
- Partner with the marketing, retail operations team and store managers synthesize and analyze marketing program performance and results.
- Create recommendations, case studies and guides to help brands understand marketing activations and investments that work to drive store performance.
- Drive new channels and cutting edge activations.
- Explore new technology, tools and platforms that can drive traffic & store performance both in marketing campaigns and in-store with test and learns.
- 5+ years experience in marketing with focus to email CRM and paid social/digital activations.
- Experience working at smaller, scrappy startup preferred with knowledge of retail, DTC, luxury and fashion brands landscape.
- Well versed in direct (non agency) paid social media advertising (buying, deploying, optimizing, measuring).
- Experience in designing & creating digital content and email content working with internal and external resources (i.e. graphic designers).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication ability.
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Self starter, humble, quick learner, with high aptitude for self-improvement.
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to understand the big picture while operating in weeds.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.