A Leading Media Company is seeking a self-motivated Graphic Designer to join their team in San Francisco on a contract basis! In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing visual assets and marketing designs for a popular video gaming website. We are looking for a creative and bright individual who has amazing graphic design and branding skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work with editorial, design, marketing, and social media teams to create compelling online designs
- Create online graphics for large video game events
- Design a variety of visual assets – editorial illustrations, infographics, photo treatments, social media graphics
- Create online assets to support online activations (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter posts)
- Develop design standards for editorial content design across a variety of platforms
- Create still stock images off of video content
- Ensure content is visually differentiating and custom to the brand
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years of digital publishing design experience
- Expert knowledge of digital platforms (capabilities and limitations)
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strict deadlines
- Experience working in an editorial environment and collaborating with content producers
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of video games is a huge plus
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.