A Fashion and Lifestyle Brand based in Los Angeles and NYC seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team in either office location. In this role, you will use your skills in design and your creative eye to innovate the brand’s online image. If you are creative, self-driven, think out of the box and enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment, we’d love to chat!
- Execute design concepts for a wide variety of projects including homepage banners, Facebook - Instagram ads, email - newsletter design, special projects and banner enhancements.
- Structure Photoshop comps to optimize efficient production design and localization of workflows, using slicing, smart objects and layer comps.
- Independently navigate the creative process, negotiating successfully with other teams while being proactive, resourceful, professional and flexible.
- Meets all deadlines under pressure and ambiguity.
- Input Creative ideas.
- Work on creatives for video and editorial content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art and Graphic Design
- At least 1-2+ years of professional Graphic Design experience.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, technically, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development and possess a positive attitude
Please submit your resume for consideration if this sounds like a good fit!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.