A fast-growing Contemporary Apparel Brand is seeking a talented freelance Graphic Designer to join their team in the Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate has a creative eye and a love for fashion. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to shine while further building their skillset by providing apparel graphics for the company for a variety of seasonal items. We encourage you to apply if you have an advanced ability to translate concepts and ideas into tangible designs that align with and elevate the brand’s vision.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Graphic Design
- 1-2+ years of graphic design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in UI/UX graphic design
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- CAD sketching skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.