Leading Contemporary Apparel Brand in San Francisco is looking for a talented and driven Graphic Designer to join their highly creative team on a contract basis! In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing a variety of store marketing materials. Your designs should tell a compelling story while remaining consistent with the brand’s messaging. This is a great fit for a creative innovator with a demonstrated passion for design and social media.
- Develop assets for social media, specifically Instagram
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, production, Marketers, and Merchants for various marketing project
- Strategize creative solutions to problems as they arise
- Design and implement compelling visual concepts that enhance the brand and customer experience
- Help drive the creative process and actively develop graphic standards
- Balance several projects at once and meet all deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- At least 5+ years of print design experience and
- At least 3+ years of web design experience
- Creative, technical, and highly attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong eye for photography and composition
- Video editing experience is a plus
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.