Luxury Perfume Brand is seeking a Global Education Coordinator to join their team in NYC! In this role, you will assist the Global Education team in the development and dissemination of education material.
What you will do:
· Track and manage updates and versions of education materials, ensuring an organized document library and managing versions for the team
· Manage the translations needed, budgets for translations and tracking of the progress of all language versions
· Help update select educational materials (in PowerPoint or Word)
· Help disseminate education materials and communication to markets, ensuring timely delivery of information and assets in a clear and organized manner, keeping the Brands informal, entrepreneurial spirit
· Where needed, manage external resources and budgets for video and multimedia needs, working closely with Creative
· Monitor access to Education Website and Instagram, tracking participants as they join and leave the brand
· Assist in refining the various Immersion programs on the Brand
· Help manage the full organization and execution of retail education events and immersions, including operational elements (tracking participants, budgets, content development, agenda, etc)
· Attend education statues, take notes, and follow up on any required deliverables
· Calendar management (VP calendar, team wide meetings & events)
· Meeting preparation, preparing printouts, product gifts, room set up, catering
· General upkeep of stationary and materials for office use
· Manage office (education and marketing) product inventory and shipments
· Monitor and respond to external email inquiries
· Demonstrate 24/7 approach to responsibilities
· College degree required
· 1-2+ years of experience, ideally in education or marketing
· Familiarity with branding/beauty/fashion/entertainment is a must
· Exude passion for the company and deeply appreciate, understand the Brand DNA
· Be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with a team-player mindset
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the Brand
· Highly developed PowerPoint and Excel skills, with an eye for formatting and presenting information in a digestible way
· Proficiency in analyzing and synthesizing quantitative data
· Highly organized and able to manage complex projects; detail oriented
· Strong time management skills
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.