Our client, a luxury accessories brand, is seeking a Global Digital eCommerce Coordinator to join their team in NYC! In this role, you will assist with activity calendar management, end-to-end execution of online experiments, pre-post analyses, statistical data analyses and maintenance management. This role is responsible for executing optimization activities that drive conversion through site content, features and functionality.
The ideal candidate has an e-Commerce background, is data-driven, innovative and tech-savvy with front-end development experience – and a proven track record of success in driving omnichannel retail growth by means of successful execution of the testing and personalization strategy. If this sounds like you, please apply!
· Assist with the lifecycle of all online experiments and personalization activities: planning, documenting, implementing, QAing, deploying, analyzing and iterating.
· Assist with Maintenance of the program’s activity calendar, backlog, idea tracker, technical documentation and results repository.
· Assist with defining and driving key performance indicators (KPIs) for all digital optimization activities.
· Assist with executing the test/personalization plan, including but not limited, audience rules, traffic distribution, success metrics, profile scripts, front-end code implementation, QA and activation.
· Assist with the activity debugging process.
· Perform regular ad-hoc data analyses to draw insights – recommend testing and personalization opportunities to better understand and influence consumer behaviors in the different stages of the customer lifecycle: reach, acquisition, engagement, conversion, retention and loyalty.
· Responsible for ensuring a high-quality user experience on all the company sites.
· Business ownership for managing related project meetings, next steps and project timelines.
· Ad hoc special projects assigned by manager.
· At least 1+ years of experience A/B testing & multivariate testing, as well as creating personalized campaigns, with a proven track record of driving omni-channel conversion and leveraging an enterprise testing and personalization solution, preferably Adobe Target.
· Junior-Senior level front-end development skills creating web pages with HTML, CSS, JS and jQuery code.
· Experience using analytics tools, preferably, Adobe Analytics.
· Basic understanding of key statistical concepts.
· Experience with Web Content Management Systems (WCMS) and authoring tools, preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
· Experience with project management tools, preferably Wrike & JIRA.
· Highly motivated and detail-oriented self-starter with excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills that is comfortable working in fast-moving and iterative and incremental development environment.
· Intellectually curious and creative problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision.
· Ability to thrive in ambiguity and embrace change with a positive attitude.
· Luxury e-Commerce experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics and Business Management/Marketing preferred.
Please submit your current resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.