A Contemporary Fashion Brand is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer & Junior Art Director to join their Communications team! Our ideal candidate is an innovative creative who can easily craft fresh, inspiring ideas that resonate with the consumer.
A day in the life:
- Manage all digital ads, homepages, and visual collateral for ecommerce platforms
- Contribute to the art direction and execution of seasonal photoshoots by providing final content that accurately reflects the agreed-upon vision and creative ideation
- Present creative proposals of visual design for the website, web ads, lookbook editorial, sales collateral, press media, and other digital communications
- Challenge and innovate new methods of creative execution, including print, online, social, video, photography, and art direction
- Contribute to the archival of brand assets on local and cloud-based servers
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in a design studio, agency, or brand environment
- Proficient in all design-related programs and languages on Mac OSX, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, and MS Office applications
- A conceptual and creative thinker who can strive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional design aesthetic, graphic design, and typography skills
- Able to take direction and execute according to brand guidelines
- Able to handle a high-volume calendar and consistently anticipate upcoming jobs
If you have a passion for design, conceptual thinking, and creating beautiful content, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.