A Global Luxury Brand is looking for a CRM Administrator to join their team! The ideal candidate is a bright individual with relatable experience in CRM analytics. The CRM Administrator will assist and support with CRM departmental and administrative projects, database & campaign maintenance and monthly reporting.
- Provide administrative support for all areas of CRM
- Responsible for data cleansing and database maintenance updates (including but not limited to Return Mail, Reassignments and Client Merges)
- Manage CRM data capture cards received from Retail and Specialist Retail teams, stock availability, distribution and administration activities
- Assist with CRM Edition Material, order placement and inventory checks weekly
- Assist in the development, generation and distribution of monthly CRM reports, lists and other analysis for Corporate and Retail Boutique Teams
- Assist with email coding and deployment as needed
- Provide administrative support and assist with special projects as needed.
- College degree and/or at least 1-2+ years corporate, retail or marketing work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to a quickly changing environment and operate with tight timelines.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to learn and apply new software and programs.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication (written and verbal), presentation, organizational and follow up skills are required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.