A Leading Contemporary Retail Brand based in San Francisco has an immediate need for an Associate Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis! In this role, you will support the Promotions Marketing team in the development, execution, and reporting of the site and email placements for the website. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and bring attention to detail and enthusiasm to each task.
· Maintain the marketing calendar, ensuring the customer is receiving a cohesive and effective experience across the site and email marketing
· Quality check proofs and beta links
· Contribute to weekly business reporting by pulling promotion performance data
· Conduct competitor research for key promotional holidays
· Assist in the strategy and execution of promotions for both US and Canadian markets
· Special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Fashion/Merchandising, or similar
· 3+ years’ experience in online marketing, merchandising, or another form of online retail
· Project management experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
· Meticulous attention to detail and organization
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.