Luxury Womenswear Brand is looking for an Associate Graphic Designer to join their team in NYC. This exciting freelance opportunity is fit for someone with ample graphic design experience in the contemporary or luxury space. We are looking for someone creative and collaborative, who is able to evaluate the brand’s design aesthetic. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet!
This role will include:
- Create emails, homepage banners, blogs, look books, packaging, presentations, invitations and designs for e-commerce.
- Work closely alongside founder, marketing, and ecommerce teams in creating, visualizing and executing concepts for communications.
- Oversee retouching of all imagery
- Maintain a strong understanding of the fashion industry and keep abreast of fashion trends.
- Manage and maintain image archive and branding collateral and distribution of all print and digital assets for publication.
- Creates social imagery for social channels and digital ad placements.
What we’re looking for:
- Graphic design experience, preferably in retail, fashion or agency environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- World-class sense of color and design, with a strong grasp on industry trends
- Demonstrated knowledge of current domestic and international materials suppliers
- Creative, organized approach to managing projects
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, and basic HTML knowledge on MAC.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.