As a Director of Operations, you'll be a motivator and mentor, someone who can guide and inspire our Restaurant Team Members, General Managers, and District Supervisors. Director of Operations will be responsible for all aspects of their operations while ensuring exceptionally high levels of guest satisfaction and improving the restaurant's financial performance. Will oversee operations in our Eastern KY area.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage the District Supervisor of each restaurant and make final decisions on the matters of importance
- Manage each restaurant to optimize manageable profit, control COGS, Labor and Sales
- Ensure that all PRIDE Systems and routes are incorporated into day-to-day operations
- Ensure customer service in all restaurants meets company standards
- Assist in hiring and terminating all management staffing within all state and federal guidelines
- Be hands on in development of the restaurant management team
- Manage with integrity to promote excellence in all metrics.
- Plan, identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to the restaurant management team ensuring smooth flow of operations throughout the company.
- Constantly review restaurant environments and key business indicators to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and then provide coaching to the restaurant management team
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and accurate communication of all company directives in order to ensure effective operations at the restaurant level.
- Ensure adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for non-exempt employees and minors.
- Responsibility for training and developing teams.
- Coaching employees and developing strong, deep bench for succession planning.
- Responsibility for P&L, Inventory management and labor costs.
- Ability to independently manage the overall operations of multiple restaurants.
- Extremely competent in analyzing financial reports
- Excel and thrive in a complex, fast-paced, customer service environment
- Available to work flexible hours that will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Holidays
- Willing to travel 85% of works hours with overnight stay
- 5+ years of experience
- Detailed knowledge of restaurant industry operations
- Organization and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.