At DQ, we require a unique set of skills, like crafting the perfect cone curl. We teach soft skills as we dish out soft serve. You'll never get tired because there are so many ways to make a fan happier here. And what you learn inside this store will light your passion for helping people, no matter what you go on to do. So, we want the smilers, singers, artists and doers. At DQ, we're calling all Happy Makers.
What are you made of?
We like to work with people who exemplify our Core Values.
Do you live with integrity?
Do you pursue your passions?
Do you exceed expectations?
Are you accountable?
Are you flexible?
Are you caring?
Most importantly, do you play like a champion every day?
Whether you're looking to work Part Time as a Team Member or looking to build a career in Management and Operations, we have a spot for you!
Apply online and a recruiter will reach out with more details!
Position Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products
using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance
the customer’s visit, while assisting management with daily and weekly
Supervise work team and ensure shift responsibilities are completed.
Assist General and Assistant managers with daily book work and ensure it is accurate and complete.
Initial training of new employees and on-going training of existing employees.
Complete cash register transactions with customers and prepare orders.
Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
Follow and maintain adherence to all food safety standards.
A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
Perform physical functions that include but are not inclusive to:
- Standing, Sitting, Walking, Bending, Twisting, Kneeling and Climbing
- Reaching, Lifting (0-50 lbs.), Carrying (0-50 lbs.), Grasping
- Repetitive Motion
Working conditions may also vary in location/department; such as:
- Heat (working in the kitchen), Cold (walk-in coolers and freezers)
- Noise, Heights
- Chemicals, Mechanical and Electrical Hazards
Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
- Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
- Wipe counters and dining room tables, and wash dishes and utensils
- Keep food preparation area clean and neat
- Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
- Clean doors, windows, walls and restrooms as needed
- Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
Stock supplies as needed throughout the day.
Putting away truck supplies from deliveries.
Work as a “team” member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Snow Shoveling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Above average math skills.
- A positive attitude with effective leadership qualities.
- Experience in fast food or retail preferred.
Fourteen Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We encourage applicants of all ages and experince, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.