DIRECT CARE / MENTAL HEALTH WORKER
Entry level direct care position working as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team
- Overnight shifts 8:30pm – 9:30am; 3 shifts per week; a flexible schedule; some weekend shifts required.
- BA, AA or High School Grad with 2 years work experience
- Tuition Assistance available for those pursuing the following:
- Nursing AS/BA/BSN /RN
- Master of Social Work
- MA in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certification in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Certification in Credentialed Alcohol and
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- MA in Education or NYS teacher certification
Four Winds Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at www.Fourwindshospital.com or fax resume to (914) 763-8472.
Job Type: Full-time
Four Winds Hospitals
Why Work Here?Four Winds Westchester is located in Katonah in Westchester County, New York. Four Winds provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment services for children, adolescents and adults.
A beautiful campus and a great place to work!