Are you thinking about studying to be a Social Worker, Nurse or Psychologist but not quite sure?
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 4 - 7 PM
Four Winds Hospital Conference Center, 800 Cross River Road, Katonah, NY
Come explore what a career in the mental health field looks like at the Four Winds on–site Career Fair for Mental Health Workers.
Instant job offers can be made at the Fair.
- Entry level direct care position working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Learn how to build a therapeutic relationship with patients while you assist them in
- participating in their treatment
- Day and night shifts available – 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week
- 8 hour shifts 11pm – 7 am, 5 days a week
- BA, AA or High School Grad with 2 years work experience
Tuition Assistance available after one year of employment for those pursuing the following:
- Master of Social Work
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certification in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Certification as a Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
- MA in Education or NYS teacher certification
Instant job offers can be made at the Fair. Please bring your resume
RSVP by October 3 to 1-800-528-6624 ext. 2486
r Register at www.fourwindshospital.com/about_four_winds/westchester/educational_events.htm