- Posted: 6 days ago
- $22 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
The Role: Installer
Direct Reports: 0
Reports To: Team Lead/Site Supervisor/Construction Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
· Attend FSS worksites as required throughout the GTA
· Maintain workplace safety and health policies and procedures
· Maintain a clean organized work site.
· Interact with clients in a professional proactive manner
· Communicate with Senior Installers and helpers as well as construction management in a proactive manner to move assigned projects forward in an efficient way.
· Learn to review plans and drawings to maintain accurate job completions.
· Maintain communication that ensures that the materials or equipment required are onsite in conjunction with The Senior Installer.
· Complete all structural building in wood, metal, glass and other building materials with close tolerances and minimal errors to a high standard
· Building sunrooms, patio covers, conventional builds, decks and must have a detailed knowledge of subfloors, framing, roofing, installing windows and doors as well as applying aluminum capping.
· Provide guidance and training as required to helper as required.
· Participate in ongoing training to work towards becoming a Senior Installer.
Min of 1 to 5 years Construction including Carpentry Framing and Finish, Flashing, Window and door, exterior finish Installation. Experience with working with aluminum, PVC and Glass structures would be an advantage. Capable to use all tools of the trade including an aluminum break.
· Valid Drivers License Reliable Transportation Primary Tools
Four Seasons Sunrooms & Additions
204 Viceroy Road Unit 6Concord, ON
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?