Event Marketing Manager
Four Seasons Gutter Filter Inc Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are we right for you?
Four Seasons Gutter Filter is turning heads in the gutter protection industry, with our aggressive feet on the street marketing approach, we strive to succeed in every facet of the industry! We're constantly figuring out ways to better the lives of our employees, and grow the business in our performance based growth model. We want YOU to be apart of our success, and grow with us!
So, what do we offer?
- Great Compensation
- Great Work/Life balance
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Hands on training
- Outstanding opportunity for growth, and development
What does it look like to work at Four Seasons Gutter Filter?
Our professional events marketing team administers brand awareness, through product demonstrations at various events to generate a high volume of leads, and connect with the communities surrounding your local office. Do you have that entrepreneurial mindset, determination to accomplish amazing things, and are outstandingly ambitious, we're looking to meet you! As a key member of the team, the Event Marketing Manager will hire, train and develop your own team to expand brand awareness and recognition throughout surrounding communities.
Essential duties, and workflow:
- Develop and champion feet on the street marketing initiatives to drive sales for our professional team of estimators
- Locate, and schedule events surrounding your territory
- Demonstration of positive, influential leadership
- Hold your team accountable for punctuality, and company standards for lead generation
- Attend various events in your surrounding communities, such as: Fairs, Festivals, Home Shows, Trade Shows, etc
- Recruit, train, and develop a team of Event Marketers to achieve company goals
- Track and report metrics for your team to monitor growth and development
- Responsible for exceeding sales lead expectations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years in sales management, marketing management, or similar leadership experience
- Ability to train and recruit
- Agility in multi tasking
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Strength in planning, and organization
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends
- Proficient in basic computer programs, Excel, Word, Power Point
Four Seasons Gutter Filter, is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law
Four Seasons Gutter Filter IncWhy Work Here?
Flexible schedule, earning potential, room for growth!
Four Seasons Gutter Filter is a rapidly expanding business looking for highly motivated individuals to grow with us. We offer our employees an opportunity to expand their income potential and expand within the company! If you're a motivated and outgoing individual who is looking for income growth then you're our match. Also, we install the best gutter guards in Northern California. (Period)