Regional Clinical Operations Support Nurse
- Posted: over a month ago
Interested in learning about careers with Four Seasons?
Meet us virtually or in person!
Walk-in Interviews On Site:
Tuesday, March 21 @ 11am-1pm
Tuesday, March 28 @ 11am-1pm
Tuesday, April 4 @ 11am-1pm
Tuesday, April 11 @ 2pm-4pm
Located at 571 S. Allen Road in Flat Rock at the Greatrex Campus
Register for our next Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, March 22 @ 1:00pm-4:00pm
Click HERE to Register > https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-career-fair-february-23-tickets-507799651427
Job Code: QAS
Reports To: Director of Compliance
Status: Exempt (Salary)
FT, PT, PRN: Fulltime
Shift: M-F 8:00-4:30
Location: Flat Rock and Remotely
This position will focus on compliance and quality while serving in a Clinical Operations Support Department liaison capacity for the assigned hospice region. The position will support the region in maintaining compliance and quality in clinical documentation by validating that required and regulated data within the patient’s record is correct and complete including requirements needed for the facilitation of reimbursement and reporting. This position will provide Clinical Operations Support Department assistance, and education to their assigned region and or others based on need. This position will collaborate closely with region-specific clinical leaders, and individuals to achieve goals while providing excellent customer service. This position will cross-train in other departments within Clinical Operations Support as needed to support the overall needs of their assigned region and of Four Seasons.
- Works to achieve performance goals, pursue progress toward individual development plan (IDP) and demonstrate Four Seasons values and competencies.
- Assists in the achievement of compliance with regulated and organizational documentation requirements through chart audits and collaboration on findings. Discusses those findings with appropriate regional leader for correction.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and supports clinical leadership in performance improvement projects.
- Assists with POT review and approval as needed.
- Assists with HIS submission reviews and corrections as needed.
- Works closely with PD, Quality and Clinical Informatics to assist with problem-solving, training, EMR needs, and other identified needs.
- Assists in the collection, review, and assembly of documents as requested for regulatory survey, audit or inquiry.
- Performs detailed work with accuracy, develops a rapport with others, functions as a team member, works independently with minimum supervision and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Protects the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Assists other teams as needed within the Clinical Operations Support Department including Compliance, Quality, Infection Control, Informatics and Professional Development.
- Occasional travel to any Four Seasons campus location as needed.
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy policies, informed consent, and other regulations
- Knowledge of Hospice operations, regulations, and performance improvement strategies
- Working knowledge of current hospice EMR
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, oral, and collaborative communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and utilize innovative techniques
- Ability to interact with various departments throughout the organization
- Ability to participate as a team player
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate daily tasks
- Fluent with computer function and systems
- Ability to analyze and build documents, profiles, and best practices for patient management and care
- Hospice experience preferred
- Experience in medical records and patient documentation/Clinical Informatics experience preferred
Licensures & Certifications: (if applicable)
- Valid unrestricted North Carolina Nursing License (RN)
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- See job analysis questionnaire below to define physical demands
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the duties of the position. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals.
- Comply with al FS policies and procedures
- Develop & demonstrate the following Four Season’s professional competencies (knowledge, attitude and skill)
- Advocacy and Ethics
- Systems Thinking
- Cultural Competence
- Facilitator of Learning
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Four Seasons, The Care You Trust
AddressFlat Rock, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?