QA Administrative Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What if you loved where you work? We co-create the care experience for our patients and families each and every day. Our staff are highly engaged in what they do, and the work that they do connects them with their cause and purpose in a supportive, team-oriented environment. Ask anyone what the best part of working at Four Seasons is and they will say, “My teammates.” We ensure our staff are well cared for so that they can care for others. We are proud of the work that we do and the quality of service we provide. No one does it better than us. Come be a part of our team, connect with your purpose and pride, and experience the most rewarding job you’ll ever have.
QA Administrative Coordinator
Health Information Manager
Flat Rock, Greatrex
The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator is responsible for processing and auditing new hospice admissions for non-clinical quality data and ensuring that all new hospice admissions have a Hospice Attending Physician Certification of Terminal Illness form and a Hospice Physician Certification of Terminal Illness form with a CTI statement completed by a Four Seasons physician. . The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator helps to processes deaths, discharges, transfers and revocations through the Netsmart database. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator helps to ensure that all patient transfer data is accurate in the medical record. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator develops and maintains patient recertification data for upcoming benefit periods and assists with tracking and entering recertification and face to face requirements within the database. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator generates and sends the Hospice Physician Orders and Physician Orders to FS providers daily and sends the Physician Orders to outside providers on a weekly basis and signs them back into the EMR once they are signed and returned. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator sends the Hospice Plan of Care to the Medical Director daily and sends the IDG Meeting Reviews weekly to the Four Seasons physician covering that IDG team. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator processes, sorts, and files incoming and outgoing medical record information. The Quality Assurance Administrative Coordinator serves as a resource to staff when documents are needed from the medical record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to achieve performance goals, pursue progress toward individual development plan (IDP) and demonstrate Four Seasons values and competencies
- Responsible for reviewing patient charts and non-clinical documentation
- Validate that required and regulated data within the patient’s record is correct and complete
- Work with multiple departments to help ensure compliance with regulated documentation requirements; both organizationally and governmentally
- Review patient records and check for timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate with Billing Team to assist with chart readiness for billing
- Collaborate with HIM Team Leader regarding issues that may systemically impact areas such as compliance, accreditation, and service recovery concerns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy policies
- Knowledge of Hospice operations, regulations, and performance improvement strategies
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written, oral, and collaborative communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and utilize innovative techniques
- Ability to interact with various departments throughout the organization
- Ability to participate as a team player
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate daily tasks
- Associates degree in health care related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in medical records
- Experience with data collection, basic statistics and statistical measurement tools, and data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to analyze quality data and identify trends
- Hospice experience preferred
Licensures & Certifications: (if applicable)
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
SUMMARY OF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Walking, standing, sitting, bending, reaching, climbing (stairs/other)
• Flexion/extension of arms/wrists
• Hand dexterity to include grasping/gripping, pushing, and writing
• Abide by all Four Seasons privacy, confidentiality, and HIPPA policies
• Demonstrates organizational values
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
Four Seasons COVID-19 Response
At Four Seasons, the safety of our staff and patients is, and always has been, our number one priority. As part of our organizational response to COVID-19, we have implemented strict safety protocols and supply our employees with appropriate PPE to ensure the safety and wellness of every member of our team and every patient we serve.
Four Seasons is operating in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate. This means all Four Seasons employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Applicant requests for medical or religious exemptions from this requirement will be considered to the extent required by applicable law.
Four Seasons Statement on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Four Seasons is committed to and accountable for advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion. We strive to embrace individual uniqueness and foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives. We are working to leverage educational resources that build and strengthen institutional diversity and that benefit all individuals. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our values of Compassion, Balance, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, and Resilience.
At Four Seasons:
- We will foster and maintain a safe environment of respect and inclusion for staff, volunteers, and patients and families, and members of the communities we serve.
- We will educate our staff and volunteers to be champions of equity, diversity, and inclusion and to help create environments that reflect the diversity of our communities and elevate cultural awareness.
- We will ensure inclusive access to our services and resources and ensure that all our policies and practices are inclusive and equitable.
- We will advance and build our workforce by assuring all staff, leaders and volunteers are provided access to training on equity, diversity, and inclusion. We will likewise assure that our recruiting and retention efforts seek to honor and respect inclusivity and equitability in our practice.
- We will address disparities in serious illness care delivery through increased public awareness and education efforts.
Four Seasons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to qualified applicants without regard to such characteristics as race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Four Seasons, The Care You Trust
AddressFlat Rock, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Four Seasons, The Care You Trust