Federales Denver - Front of House Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Four Corners is a leading, Chicago-based hospitality group that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an exceptional social experience, creative menus, and superior service. We started with a neighborhood bar in 2001 and have since grown to 10+ venues across Chicago and are now growing nationally.
We opened Federales in Denver in 2021 and it has been a very popular and successful venue in the RiNo neighborhood. Guests can enjoy a variety of wood-fired grilled meats that serve as the centerpiece of the lively take on a Mexican watering hole. The concept transforms from day-to-night with a fiesta vibe and an authentic drink menu complete with house-made margaritas.
Benefits & Incentives
- Authentic, inclusive, fun company culture
- Generous paid time off policy
- 50% discount on food + beverage at all 4C locations
- Competitive pay + bonus potential
- 401K + company match
- Development opportunities – 4C is growing!
- Medical & supplemental insurance
- Employee events and volunteer opportunities
- And more!
Four Corners is looking for a Manager to enhance our guest experience and assist in day-to-day operations throughout the organization. Responsibilities will include: ensuring exceptional guest service and addressing customer concerns quickly and professionally, building and driving restaurant sales, interviewing, hiring, and training employees and developing team members and fostering a team-oriented working environment, which may include coaching and counseling employees and taking appropriate corrective actions when needed.
Base Salary Range:
$55,000-65,000 + Bonus Potential & Benefits
- Work closely with General Manager to assess and develop procedures, policies, and standards that meet the operational goals based off weekly, daily, and quarterly business performance reviews
- Keep ahead of the service industry’s developments/trends and apply best practices to areas in need of improvement
- Understand, maintain, and enforce local and government regulations
- Assist with onboarding all new and prospective hires (internal/external) and adhere to 4C policies while positively providing support to the team in terms of growth, development, and success planning
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding environment while maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
- Flexible scheduling with the ability to work day, evening, and weekend hours as business needs require
- At least 2+ years managing high-volume Food and Beverage (F&B) or multi-unit operations in the hospitality industry – High Volume bar experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well proficiency with various computer applications such as Aloha, Restaurant 365, Avero, and Google Suite
- Strong organizational traits, including excellent time management skills, hands-on and strong leadership skills with the ability to manage others effectively
- Creative and analytical thinker who encompasses strong business aptitude is driven by results and guest satisfaction
- A team player with effective communication that takes ownership of customers’ issues and follows problems through to a resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships (internal/external) as well as highly organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Understand local and government regulated food safety, risk prevention, fire prevention, and emergency procedures to ensure the safety of all staff and guests
- Forward-thinker who can be proactive in anticipating the needs of guests, staff, and the overall vision of the company.
Four Corners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
FoodView all jobs at Four Corners
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?