SBA Portfolio Analyst
Fountainhead Commercial Capital Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Position Summary - located in Denver or remote
The SBA Portfolio Analyst position is responsible for providing a high level of assistance and support for closed SBA 7a, SBA 504 and SBA PPP loans. The primary day-to-day responsibilities include all aspects of portfolio management. Individuals in this position should possess knowledge of SBA SOP lending principles and procedures, with some credit analysis experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete Post Closed SBA file reviews on new SBA loans.
- Acquire, execute and/or complete any necessary documentation required for a clean file to ensure readiness for internal and external audits.
- Process servicing actions in accordance with the SBA Servicing and Liquidation procedures.
- Maintain existing SBA portfolio by monitoring tickler items, required financials, etc. to ensure compliance with government policies.
- Perform annual reviews in accordance with SBA and internal credit guidelines
- Review and monitor documents for collection efforts as needed for insurance and real estate taxes and payoff and collateral releases.
- Respond to all client inquiries and requests regarding releases, subordinations, and substitutions of collateral, and loan payoff demand requests.
- Assist in managing past due and maturing loans by monitoring portfolio for delinquencies
- Prepare deferment requests to be approved by their manager. Document them in the borrowers’ loan folder.
- Understand and adhere to Fountainhead SBA Loan Policy and the SBA SOP compliance rules and regulations.
- Ensure deficiencies are accurately resolved and documentation is received within established deadlines.
Escalate all unresolved issues to management, where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Manager in providing reporting to Fountainhead SBF Senior Management as needed.
- Perform other duties that may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in commercial/SBA lending
- Working knowledge of PCFS – Loan Manager preferred
· Strong organizational skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and ability to set goals, meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle interruptions while maintaining focus on results and quality.
· Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to read and interpret written information, recall written and oral instructions provided by others, edit documents for accuracy, grammar and spelling, write clearly and informatively and communicate information with clarity, tact and diplomacy.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to identify issues
· Strong work ethic and ability to stay on task for extended periods of time without distraction
· Ability to identify and define problems, collect and evaluate data, draw valid conclusions and make sound independent judgements and decisions.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including ability to ascertain and respond to customer needs and meet the bank's objectives.
· Knowledge of bank policies, with advanced knowledge of SBA loan policies and procedures, as well as some knowledge of underwriting, processing and servicing of SBA loans.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and vendors. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of the team
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Fountainhead Commercial CapitalWhy Work Here?
Awesome growth potential!
As a National, Non Bank, Direct Commercial Lender, we specialize in helping Small to mid-size businesses finance their growth and create wealth through effective use of the Federal SBA programs.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fountainhead Commercial Capital