Fountain Electric & Services Spindale, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fountain Services, LLC is seeking qualified Full time HVAC Technician in Spindale, NC. First and foremost, candidates must be fully committed to a company culture based upon core values of honesty and integrity, mutual respect, pursuit of excellence, and personal accountability.
HVAC Technician needs to be able to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements
- Assisting with customers' queries
Applicants must be able to lift 50+ pounds, work from a ladder or scaffold, work overhead, and perform without hindrance activities that involve repetitive reaching, stretching, squatting, kneeling, crouching, and/or bending. They must also be able to work in varied climate conditions, and should possess good balance, depth perception, eye-hand coordination, and the stamina to perform physically demanding construction work. Above all, a candidate must be able to safely perform the duties and responsibilities normally and reasonably expected of a tradesperson in their position.
Additional requirements and/or Expectations:
Pass a mandatory Drug Screen
Provide a minimum of three (3) professional references
High School Diploma/GED
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation
H3 Class I or Class II HVAC License
2+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field
Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
Working knowledge of boiler systems
Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice
Ability to work in confined spaces
Fountain has built its reputation by holding its employees to the highest standards of professionalism and personal conduct. We strictly adhere to the following four keys to success, which are expected of all Fountain employees:
1. Show up every day on time.
2. Appreciate instruction from leaders.
3. Let your work ethic speak for you.
4. Retain knowledge.
- Referrals from current Fountain employees
- Formal training in an apprenticeship or similar program, or in a trade or technical school
- Relevant licenses and/or certifications
Fountain Electric & Services
ConstructionView all jobs at Fountain Electric & Services