Opportunity Located in Steamboat Springs, CO
The Foundry Treatment Center is looking for motivated Nurses to join our team!
The Foundry is an extremely unique treatment facility, due to the comprehensive clinical approach overseen by Dr. Michael Barnes - a nationally renowned speaker and thought-leader in the field of substance use disorder/trauma/family therapy. The small group sizes, accessibility (we are In-Network with most major insurance providers), and holistic curriculum offer our clients a unique opportunity for lasting change.
- Competitive compensation, depending on level of experience and shift worked
- Excellent benefits, including health/vision/dental insurance, ample PTO (sick/vacation time), etc
- Great learning position for those interested in furthering their education
- The position would consist of 2, 12-hour shifts (24 hours per week)
- Staff housing offered for those commuting from outside of Steamboat Springs
Help provide hope, healing, and lasting recovery for our clients, while living/working in one of Colorado's most beautiful mountain towns
- Current Nursing (RN) license in Colorado
- Behavioral Health and/or substance abuse experience preferred (but not required)
- Ability to be compassionate to those needing and receiving services
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and customer relations skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound medical judgment and decision making skills
- Provide direct care to clients, including addressing medical concerns, monitoring vitals and overseeing withdrawal/post-acute withdrawal (PAWS) symptoms
- Oversee the detoxification process according to a provider’s orders
- Supervise the Monitoring of Medications: obtain orders from the physician, enter orders into the electronic health records (EHR) system, a coordinate sending Rx orders into the designated pharmacy
- Facilitate weekly medication counts, order medication refills as needed, including PRN Medications, and approve PRN medications with the parameters the Medical Director has set
- Arrange referrals for outside providers/specialists at the direction of the Medical Director
- Assist with admissions: complete medical screening/various intake assessments
- Observe and assess physical health changes, while keeping the medical team updated on any medical issues clients may experience
- Assist with and keep accurate records according to state regulations and The Joint Commission
- Update service plan with medical and psychiatric areas being addressed
- Orient client regarding any medical orders obtained
- Complete Vivitrol patient enrollment form, follow up on rx as necessary, administer injection as ordered
Individualized, comprehensive, and complete. We take a multidisciplinary approach to addiction treatment, consisting of four pillars - medical, clinical, wellness, and family. By treating these core components and applying that to a long-term continuum of care, we create the highest likelihood of long-term success for our clients.
Foundry Treatment Center Steamboat
Why Work Here?A 22-bed, trauma-integrated, men's substance use disorder treatment program located on a 48-acre ranch in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Our Approach: Individualized, comprehensive, and complete. We take a multidisciplinary approach to addiction treatment, consisting of four pillars - medical, clinical, wellness, and family. By treating these core components and applying that to a long-term continuum of care, we create the highest likelihood of long-term success for our clients.
One of the leading addiction treatment providers in the country. Phenomenal location, benefits, experience and employee housing available.