Program Located in Steamboat Springs, CO
- Master’s Degree with Current Colorado Licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, PSY.D, LAC, LPC, Ph.D)
- Master’s degree, CAC eligible and DORA registered required.
- At least 1-year minimum prior experience in an addictions and /or behavioral healthcare setting, with residential treatment experience preferred
- Commitment to client, family, and referent satisfaction
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Professional appearance, aptitude, and attitude
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and customer relations skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and ability to use an EMR and CRM
- Knowledge of “best practices” and evidence based behavioral medicine treatment delivery and methodologies
- Sound clinical judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to participate in the health and wellness therapy
- Valid Colorado License and insurance
- Current CPR Certification
- Will provide individual and group therapy
- Will attend multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
- Timely and complete record documentation
- Serves as a liaison between community agencies and referral sources
- Identifies emergency signals and situations and reacts appropriately.
- Participation in UR concurrent reviews as necessary
- Completing service plans, updates and discharge planning for their caseload
- Represents the Foundry to the community both formally and informally
- Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State & Federal law, and TJC accreditation regulations and standards
Creating an opportunity for lasting recovery through an integrative body, mind & spirit treatment program. Located in the majestic Rocky Mountains, we provide a safe and natural setting that encourages instinctive growth for the individual as they forge a new life in their own vision.
Individualized, comprehensive and complete. Our approach to addiction treatment consists of four pillars - medical, clinical, wellness, and family. We take a multidisciplinary approach in treating these core components and apply that to a long-term continuum of care in order to create the highest likelihood of long-term success for our participants.