Product Implementation Specialist
Founders Software Buffalo, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Product Implementation Specialist position at Founders Software will be responsible for coordinating, executing, and actively managing the on-boarding and training process for new customers utilizing our software products. This role will require the ability to manage several projects at the same time and ensuring success for our customers.
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We're Family: We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Push Yourself: Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do: When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves.
- Learn our products and processes to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to lead multiple concurrent projects
- Configure our products to meet customer use cases
- Deliver the training process utilized to implement and train new and existing customers
- Advocate for client needs to promptly implement customized solutions
- Monitor and track implementations to avoid stalled or inactive implementations
- Provide implementation support through project milestones and post go-lives
- Continually update training materials in response to product developments
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Passion for quality customer service and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service
- Detail oriented
- Strong technical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Some experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as HubSpot preferred
- The ability to identify user error versus a software defect (bug)
- Quick learner with the desire to learn new skills, processes, and product knowledge
In-office position, but some remote flexibility after fully trained and productive.
For over a decade, our company has built industry-leading transportation technologies to serve the entire gamut of passenger transportation ranging from scheduling, dispatching, vehicle tracking, mobile technologies, route optimization, integrations, contract management, analytics, and billing. If a company moves people our technology can help.
Founders SoftwareWhy Work Here?
When you love what you do, you enjoy going to work everyday. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!
We are a dynamic software company that provides solutions and products that serve various niches within the transportation industry. We pride ourselves with having a culture that forges excellence and empowers everyone on the team to learn and grow to their full potential. For over a decade, our company has built industry-leading transportation technologies to serve the entire gamut of passenger transportation ranging from scheduling, dispatching, vehicle tracking, mobile technologies, route optimization, integrations, contract management, analytics, and billing. If a company moves people our technology can help.
401 E Amherst StBuffalo, NY