Foundations Investment Advisors is dedicated to helping investors make sense of their current and future financial lives. We have the experience, knowledge, and dedication needed to help clients navigate their ever-changing economic landscape.
We are in search of a dedicated Account Service Specialist. The right candidate will be independently proactive and exemplify outstanding customer service skills. Additionally, this person will be extremely diligent, organized, and possess world class time management skills. Attention to detail is a must have for this job opportunity.
The responsibilities for the Account Service Specialist include, but are not limited to:
· Onboarding new client accounts, processing outgoing and incoming asset requests and RMD’s. Our custodial relationships are with TD Ameritrade Institutional, Fidelity and Schwab. Previous experience not required but would serve useful, training will be provided.
· Maintaining data systems for portfolio management and client household information in our CRM Redtail and various other systems we use to track and store client and account data.
· Providing exceptional customer service and developing professional relationships with our Advisers by providing support regarding account openings and maintenance requests.
· A minimum of 1-4 years of administrative and customer service experience.
· A proficiency in PC fundamentals with programs such as MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
Important skills required:
· Interpersonal relationship development, must be able to work as a member of a team and independently
· Clear written and oral communication capabilities
· Proactive problem solving and adaptability
· Strategic planning/organizing and quality control
Candidate needs to be self-motivated and require little supervision. Strong communication skills required to be successful in what has recently become a predominantly remote position.
Reliable high-speed internet connection required; our staff is currently working remote due to Covid-19. All other equipment and tools for success will be provided.
Application Process: Please send cover letter & resume to Kandice.email@example.com.