We are a Concrete Contracting Company currently seeking Project Engineers.
Duties include but are not limited to supporting the Project Superintendent and the project as a whole through the following:
• Plan review
• Job cards (layout, Ftg Layout, Anchor bolt layout and Waffle box Layout)
• Soliciting Rebar shops
• Office mobilization
• Change/work orders gather and input
• Stressing logs/inspections
• Time input via Mobile Field Manager
• Attending and documenting meetings
• Creating and maintaining Q.C. checklists and inspections
• Documenting pre pour checklist
• Documenting correspondence between owner, consultants and subcontractors
• Long lead material ordering
• Ordering materials
• Documenting Field reports
• Total station set up
• Three week look ahead schedule
• Quantity take offs (create a building matrix)
• Maintain job folders specific to the project:
o Change orders o Correspondence o Drawings
o Field reports o Inspections o Meetings
o Progress pictures
o Punch lists
• Documenting daily huddles
• Documenting weekly toolbox talks
• Documenting safety violations
Foundations Hawaii, Inc.
Why Work Here?Concrete Contractor based on Oahu with projects on all of the islands.
Large company with a small business feel and great benefits!