Foundations Counseling, LLC is expanding once again.
About us: We have been in business since 2007. We currently have three locations: Fort Collins, Loveland, and Windsor.
We have a staff of 23 counselors, 10 administrators, and we are continuing to grow.
To learn more about us, please feel free to visit our website: www.foundationscounselingllc.com
Position Title: Administrative Assistant/Appointment Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job Summary: Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays. Moderate travel required. Implement administrative systems, procedures, and policies, maintain client relations, data management, reception, and accounts receivable, monitor and conduct administrative projects.
- Reception, including direct and personal contact with clients and counselors.
- Maintain an accurate record of client information, including payment information, payment history, and clients’ specific requests.
- Process client payments and accounts receivable.
- Maintain rapport with clients, managers, and staff.
- Resolve accounts receivable problems using quality customer service.
- Create client statements and assist in helping client interpret billing, insurance reimbursement, and different forms of payment.
- Support client and counselor concerns.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Schedule client intakes and appointments for a staff of 20+ counselors.
- Keep accurate tally of office inventory and request needs for office supplies.
- Keep CEO and management informed of incoming phone calls and emails.
- Research, develop, write, and update administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
Software Qualifications: Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook, EMR experience is a bonus
Competencies: Flexibility, Integrity, Initiative, Research ability, Communication skills, Optimism, Organization, Professional identity, Strong work ethic, A good sense of humor
Skills: Clerical Administration, Client relations, Accounts receivable, Data entry, Collections, Written and oral communications
Education and Experience Preferred: Two years administrative experience and/or Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field. Compensation is $15.00/hour. Experience in the Mental Health field preferred. More details will be discussed in detail during initial interview. Please include a detailed cover letter and résumé with your response. We look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 /hour