Urgently hiring Part time Assistant Teachers
Foundations Academy Katy, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A prestigious, nationally accredited preschool in Katy, TX is now hiring a After School Counselor/Driver Must have at least 2 years of experience in a childcare setting and current CPR/First Aid.
- Candidate should be an enthusiastic individual with a positive, professional, dedicated attitude.
- Must be available to work 2:00 pm-6:30 pm Monday-Friday.
- Willing to drive a 14 passenger van to local area schools to pick up children.
- We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and loves working, motivating and counseling elementary children.
Duties required and are not limited to: being able to assist with homework, create lesson plans, be able to maintain classroom management and keep children actively engaged in activities, work as a team player, great communication skills, maintain a positive attitude at all times, performs additional closing duties as needed, attends all staff meetings, treats children with respect, greets all parents with a smile and friendly attitude, maintains training throughout the year, flexible in work schedule and maintaining a clean classroom by performing light cleaning duties during the day and at the end of each day.
Must have a clean driving record and be willing to participate in background check and FBI fingerprinting.
20817 Westheimer PkwyKaty, TX
EducationView all jobs at Foundations Academy