Part Time School Day Reading and Math Tutor
- $25 to $40 Hourly
We are seeking Part Time School Day Reading And Math Tutors to help our clients excel academically! You will provide math and reading instruction to students on a group basis in-school during the school day. The perfect candidate will be a certified teacher or college student currently pursuing their teaching certification and have the ability to provide support in a K-12 setting.
Tutoring is provided in schools during the traditional school day Monday-Thursday four hours per day for a total of 16 hours per week. This is a part-time contracted position and will run from October 2023 until May 31st, 2024.
- Manage and educate students in a small group setting
- Provide assessments and tutoring using researched based materials
- Document and communicate progress reports
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Sufficient knowledge of core educational subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teaching Certification
- Currently pursuing a Teaching Certification
Certified Teachers - $40/hr
Preservice Teachers - $25/hr
Foundations, Inc. is an AA/EOE committed to the development of an inclusive, multicultural community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
161 Ardmore AveLansdowne, PA
Get fresh Part Time School Day Reading and Math Tutor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.