The company prefers if applicant is familiar with RX30 .. Will train if other qualifications are met.
Pharmacy Technician –Compounding experience and Rx Processing
JOB DESCRIPTION-knowledge of Rx30 pharmacy system.
Scope of Work: The Pharmacy technician with processing experience that provides comprehensive pharmacy management to patients that either are home bound, under Home Health or would like the convenience of obtaining once a month all their medications delivered to their home. These patients are considered high-risk patients that need to be handled with pharmacy expertise by coordinating once a month with all their doctors the most active drug regimen. The Pharmacy technician coordinates with the Primary doctor, specialist and insurance company the complete drug regimen so that the patient is obtaining once a month only the active regimen being prescribed by all the patients providers. The position is a full-time or Part Time. The individual will work closely with physicians and other pharmacy personal to coordinate once a month this service.
(+) knowledge of Rx30
Ø Coordinate of monthly Drug Regimen and updating all patient providers of Pharmacy interaction and Insurance coverage limitations.
· Monthly Processing of the Schedule of Homes
· Up keeping Refills and New Rx orders- printing latest MARS
· Processing PA necessary
· Communicating with patient any changes or updates
· Coordinating Delivery and Account Receivable
Ø Technician function includes but not limited to various types of intakes, Rx orders, DME orders, Supplies, development of care plans, and crisis intervention.
Ø Diabetic and other disease programs in collaboration for our Medical staff
Ø Networks with other service providers to secure appropriate, quality services
Ø Coordinates services with other client services’ staff.
Ø Maintains timely and accurate documentation on all the patients.
Ø Maintain Chart Organization in compliance with State Regulations.
Ø File important Medical Information appropriately. (HIPPA Guidelines)
Ø Serves as member of client services team.
Ø Attends Staff meetings when applicable
Ø Attends specialized skill-building trainings.
Ø Performs other tasks as assigned.
Ø Reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
To obtain participation from the patients of the Centers medical / pharmacy program. Keep the patients organized in monthly cycle fills synchronized by local Zip Codes and Homes grouping.
Be the Part D insurance specialist for PBM/insurance coverage.
To provide a high quality of care to all pharmacy patients by provided pharmacy services in a timely , accurate process.
· Registered –Certified Pharmacy Technician- Min. two year experience in Pharmacy.
· A strong understanding of insurances and Part D compliance.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish).
· Experience working with integrated clinic and pharmacy
· Experience working with the elderly
· Effective oral and written communication and computer skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Capable of problem solving and working independently.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, sensitivity to cultural and personal diversity.
· Flexible schedule; must be able to work some evening and weekend hours.
· Reliable transportation.
Compensation: salary up to $12.00/hr; See handbook for employee benefits.
Benefits start after 90 days of the probationary period.
· 7 Holidays
· 1 week after – 1 yr employment
· 2 weeks after -3 yrs employment
· Bonuses for reaching Quarterly Goals set by Standard Quality Measures from CMS & the Board of Pharmacy.
· Christmas Bonus – 1 week after reaching Yearly Pharmacy Goal.
Affirmative Action: The Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or disability.